EXCLUSIVE MIXES               SHOP               SUPER MARKET               CONTACT US


Monday

Introducing KALIMIST

Kalimist

I posted a track by Kalimist a few days ago but needed to hear more. He got in touch and has sent over a few more tracks which show his versatility. He’s unsigned, hailing from Tel-Aviv and well… I think his production is top! Promising future – some label needs to snap him up.

Firstly in these two, I feel a kinda Gangsta/Rap influence combined with a deep purring bassline. Aggressive vocals, money, gunshots, sirens… they’re all in there.

Oakham Hustla
We Don’t Give A Fuck

Then there’s this one which I’m also a big fan of. If Muslims liked Dubstep (I’m not saying they don’t) then this should be what they blare out of the mosque in the morning to call them for prayer time. If this did happen then I’d love to live near a mosque! Best alarm clock ever. Get me? Or is that a silly idea?! Ha.

Miles & Jerry’s

And lastly - still my favourite as I just can’t fault it no matter how many times or how loudly I play it. I love that whining sound to start then the simple yet effective beat kicks and still there’s that fabulous bassline to come. (check this previous post – the picture should be the artwork if it ever gets released!)

Crow Blow [RUDEEE]


miig

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHIT BLOG

WHY BOTHER

SAD BASTARDS

Anonymous said...

STOP MOANING!

WA! WA! WA! WA!

Anonymous said...

Y BOthER CARRYING ON WITH UR LIFE

NO 1 LIKES MOANERS SAVE US THE HASTLe AND KILL URSELF!

Anonymous said...

LOL

GEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKSSSSSS

HOW MANY HITS A DAY YOU GET GUYS ?

AM I THE ONLY ONE

Miig said...

yes... you're the only one. i'm glad you've finally made yourself known.

we've been wondering why you visit so many times a day?

Anonymous said...

whats with the hating? if you don't like it gtfo. wasting yr time putting comments like that makes you the sucker, dick.
feelin the tune selection.