EXCLUSIVE MIXES               SHOP               SUPER MARKET               CONTACT US


Sunday

Let the spirit move you.



This was tune of the day in my headphones, had it for quite a while but has definitely floated under the radar. Another Toddla T & Ross Orton production.

Let The Spirit (Toddla T & Ross Orton Remix) - Roots Manuva [RUDEEE]

Roots Manuva's third album was released September last year and from what I've heard so far, I think I'm going to buy it so therefore I think you should too. Buy it here. Remixes come from Hot Chip, Ross Orton & Toddla T and I think Metronomy was something to do with something as well. I also have a feeling Toddla T was on the buttons for the album. Not too sure.

This is a slightly beefed up version emphasising the lovely beats.

Again and Again (Matt Helders Remix) - Roots Manuva

"A highlight of the autumn, this is proper music for proper people."

No comments: